Conference Paper Archives
This page provides a repository of papers presented by Labor and Labor Movements' Section members at various conferences, meetings, and venues. Authors retain all copyright and reproduction or citation must be authorized by the respective author(s). Papers are organized by date given and then by author's last name. If you want to add a paper to this site, please contact the Website Editor and Manager by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Isaac, Larry. Movements, Aesthetics, and Markets in Literary Change: Making the American Labor Problem Novel.
- Page, Joshua. Manufacturing Affinity: The Fortification and Expression of Ties between Prison Officers and Crime Victims.
- Almeida, Paul. The Sequencing of Success: Organizing Templates and Neoliberal Policy Outcomes.
- Bloom, Joshua. Ally to Win: Black Community Leaders and SEIU's LA Security Unionization Campaign.
- Ferguson, John-Paul. Space Invaders: Social Valuation and the Diversification of Union Organizing Drives, 1961-1999.
- Hetland, Gabriel. Labor in Movement: Contradictory Articulation of Union, Community, and State in Neoliberal New York.
- Eidlin, Barry. Class Conflict, Policy Development, and the State: Explaining the Postwar Divergence of U.S. and Canadian Unions
- Haydu, Jeffrey. Political Identities and Workplace Practices: Business Communities and Labor in the Early 20th Century
- Mason, George P. An Analysis of a Text-Based Academic Information Web Page: Internet Usage at the American Sociological Association's Section on Labor and Labor Movements
- Meyer, Rachel From Economic to Political Mobilization: Working-Class Organizing Targets the State
- Tope, Daniel Politics, Race and Labor Organizing in the U.S. States, 1970-2002
- Shostak, Arthur B. Can Labor Last? Or Again Lead? And Can We Help?
- Shostak, Arthur B. Finding Solutions for the Future: Trade Unions Can Benefit Enormously from Intelligent Use of New Technology
- Shostak, Arthur B. Marking PATCO's Crash, Labor's Loss, and the FAA's Folly
- Shostak, Arthur B. PATCO's 1981 Strike: Leadership Coordinates - A Unionists' Perspective
- Shostak, Arthur B. To: Forward-looking CEO/ From: Progressive HR Department/ Re: American Trade Unionism
- Shostak, Arthur B. Today's Unions as Tomorrow's CyberUnions: Labor's Newest Hope